This Opinel Carbon Steel Folding Knife is a gorgeous and reliable EDC or self-defense tool. Opinel constructed these knives with an XC90 carbon steel blade that can cut and slice its way through several materials. The Opinel Carbon Steel Pocket Knife features a varnished beech wood handle, and you can easily sharpen the blade to extend its lifetime. Pick up an Opinel Carbon Steel Folding Blade Knife to protect yourself and handle any survival task you face.
Features of Opinel Carbon Steel Folding Knife
- Blade: Carbon Steel
- Our carbon steel is extremely hard, thereby guaranteeing excellent cutting quality, good wear resistance and easy regrinding. Carbon can corrode easily. We advise you to avoid damp locations and to wipe and grease the blade after use.
- Handle: Beechwood
- Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small, -dark dashes.
- Yatagan Style: The classic Opinel blade has adopted a Yatagan shape.
- The Yatagan shape is inspired by a traditional Turkish saber, the toe up. The blade is ground to an exclusive convex profile that ensures the strength of the blade and allows efficient regrinding.
- This knife does not feature the Virobloc safety ring.