- Each cube burns for about 8 min., providing plenty of time to start a fire in the rain or boil a pint of water on your emergency stove
- To ignite, simply scrape a small pile of shavings on top of the fire cube and aim the sparks from your sparker (not included) at the shavings
- Individually wrapped cubes weigh only 0.5 oz. each, making them lightweight but lasting additions to your survival gear
- Cubes can be divided into 8 pieces that burn for 2–3 min. each so you can build up to 96 fires
- Cubes are smokeless, odorless and nontoxic, minimizing environmental impact; they can easily be extinguished by smothering for later reuse
- Included DryFlex storage bag is reusable and waterproof
Made in USA.
Before starting a fire outdoors, review Leave No Trace principles and safe extinguishing practices. Always check the land manager's current regulations for information on where to build a fire, appropriate wood to use and potential burn bans.
7.5 x 5 x 1.5 inches
Each: 0.5 ounce