Be your Own Guide with Version 2020 GPS Maps for Saskatchewan!
From rolling prairies and farmland to lodgepole pine forest, rocky Canadian Shield, majestic rivers and a wide-open skyline, Saskatchewan is a breathtaking place to visit. Whether you are canoeing, ATVing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking or cycling, our GPS Maps are your ultimate guide to the province.
Industry Leading Topographic Contours and Shading
These Garmin-licensed GPS Maps feature the height of cartographic sophistication, giving you the most detailed, easy-to-use and comprehensive maps available for Saskatchewan.
What’s New in Version 2020:
- BRMB GPS Maps are compatible with the new Garmin 66i unit with inReach technology
- Added new Saskatchewan Crown Land and Grazing Reserves
- Enhanced our Routable Roads with 300+ km of improvements to our backroad network
- Added close to 1,000 km of new Paddling Routes including close to 15 new access and portage locations
- Added 740+ new First Nations Reservations
- Added close to 30 new Waterfalls
- Added 25 new Backcountry and Canoe Campsites
- Added close to 5 new Wildlife Viewing points of interest including Scenic Areas and Fire Towers
- Enhanced our Provincial, National and Urban Parks including 10+ new Campsites, Day Use/Picnic Areas, Recreation Sites and Huts/Shelters
- Added thousands of mile markers along Railway Corridors
- Enhanced the Snowmobile Route cartography for improved display
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks’ industry-leading topographic maps are trusted by recreationists and industry workers alike, and are even the maps of choice for search and rescue organizations. Also included in the GPS Maps are detailed written descriptions of hunting areas, fishing lakes and rivers, national and provincial parks, wildlife viewing areas, multi-use trails and more. Carefully compiled by our team of outdoor writers and researches, these descriptions include information on access, regulations, difficulty, species and more. With thousands of adventures to take on including hiking, camping, ATVing, snowmobiling, canoeing and kayaking, the only problem you will have is deciding where to go first.
Saskatchewan GPS Map Features:
- Over 1.2 million searchable Oil and Gas Township Section and Quarter Section Grid locations
- Close to 200 Compressor Stations
- Over 30 Gas Plants
- Over 15,000 Resource Facilities
- Over 322,000 km of our backroads network combined into one map, including over 261,000 km of routable roads.
- Over 80 SK Wildlife Management Zones (WMZ) for hunters
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with over 860 locations with descriptions and fish species
- Over 330 Boat Launch locations
- Over 500 Trails with front country and backcountry locations and descriptions, or 3,500+ km of trails in total
- ATV Trails with close to 60 trailhead locations and descriptions, or close to 4,500 km of trails in total
- Snowmobile Trails with over 310 trailhead locations and descriptions, or close to 11,500 km of trails in total
- Parks with over 170 National, Provincial and Regional Park locations and descriptions
- Recreation Sites with 100 locations and descriptions
- Over 100 Backcountry campsites
- Over 300 Campground and Picnic locations
- Paddling with close to 950 paddling route access points descriptions and portage locations
- Wildlife Viewing with over 210 locations and descriptions
- Over 85 Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- Close to 2,350 City, Town and Community locations
- Over 8,400 searchable land and water geographic features
- Garmin-licensed & compatible with Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™.
- Includes all standard Garmin features such as Find tool, city navigation and more.
- Preloaded 1:20,000 / 1:50,000 base scale seamless topographic maps.
- Provides 3D views and the highest level of map detail available on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™.
- Searchable BRMB descriptions and activity information