- 1" x 125' - 100 Rolls/Case, 10 Rolls/Sleeve
- -40F Temperature Resistance
- Excellent durability and performance at low temperatures
- 3.0 mil for Standard Colors, 5.0 mil for PresGlo Colors
- Available in solid colours and prints
- Custom Print Available (Please Contact Us)
- For large orders (More than one case) please contact us for freight options
- Local orders make sure to select "Free Local Pick Up"
Presco's Biodegradable Roll Flagging is made from wood pulp. This Biodegradable Roll Flagging Tape is non-toxic and safe to humans and animals and won't harm the environment. Biodegradable Roll Flagging Tape degrades completely in 6 months to 24 months (depending on the environmental circumstances). Biodegradable Roll Flagging Tape is priced similar to other flagging and is an environmentally responsible choice. Discounts are given for purchases of 40 or more rolls of biodegradable flagging and also for 100 or more rolls of biodegradable flagging.
Biodegradable flagging rolls of 1" x 100' are packaged 10 rolls of biodegradable flagging per carton or 100 rolls of biodegradable flagging per case. Biodegradable flagging is the most environmentally friendly marking solution available. Biodegradable flagging is made of non-woven cellulosic material derived from wood pulp. Biodegradable flagging is completely non-toxic to humans, animals, and the environment.
BIODEGRADABLE ROLL FLAGGING SPECIFICATIONS AT A GLANCE:
- Roll Width: 1"
- Roll Length: 100 feet