Setting the standard worldwide, the 4" x 6" notebooks are trusted by professionals in every field. With 100 pages of the Universal pattern printed on gray all-weather paper, the Rite in the Rain OR46 notebook is perfect for notes and scaled drawings in any weather. The hi-viz blaze orange Polydura cover protects from scratches and tears. Handy reference material printed on the back and inside covers.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
- sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.