Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Powerful 2-way Radio and TOPO Maps
- 2 W FRS/GMRS 2-way radio; communicate by voice call or unit-to-unit text messaging
- Capture the moment with 8 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash/torch
- Preloaded TOPO Canada maps; includes 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Emergency alert reporting lets other Rino 700 series users on the same channel know where to find you in an emergency and tells you position of help on the way; supports Active Weather forecasts and animated weather radar tracking
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
Combining map-guided trail navigation with 2-way radio communication, the Garmin Rino 755t handheld brings a whole new level of confidence to your outdoor adventures. It features a powerful 2 W FRS/GMRS radio, dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception, Active Weather updates, emergency alerts with Position Reporting, Bluetooth® headset audio, 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter, 8 megapixel camera and more. Rino 755t supports advanced mapping capabilities such as BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) and comes preloaded with TOPO 100K mapping.
Works with Bluetooth-enabled Headsets
Syncing your Rino with a compatible Bluetooth-enabled headset enhances your radio communications, even under adverse weather or wind conditions. And by syncing your Rino with a compatible smartphone¹, you receive smart notifications (calls, texts, emails and more) right on your display.
Think Rugged and Robust
Durable and water-rated to IPX7, the Rino 700 series is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data, no matter what the elements throw at you. Battery life can exceed 14 hours in the field. Plus, the dual battery system lets you use the included rechargeable lithium-ion power pack or AA battery pack (sold separately).
Turn Your Computer Into a BaseStation
Garmin BaseStation lets you turn your laptop (loaded with BaseCamp) into a field command center for tracking multiple Rino units. View real-time GPS information on the larger display of your computer while Rino serves as a router/antenna. And because it’s Garmin GPS-based, you're in control of more effective search and rescue operations, even when internet or cell phone service isn’t available