$200 via mail-in rebate when registering your rebate online at Garminrebates.com. Limit 1 rebate per customer. The product must
be purchased in factory-new condition. All submissions must be postmarked by July 1, 2021.
This offer is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the attached rebate coupon. You can also access the coupon online
by visiting the following link: Garminrebates.com
For any questions regarding this rebate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Roam the Unknown with the Rugged, All-terrain Navigator Built for On- and Off-road Navigation
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app to easily sync¹ your waypoints, tracks and routes across your Overlander device, smartphone and desktop
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app to download additional maps, such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of storage¹
- Preloaded with iOverlander ™ points of interest (POIs) and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to find the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Includes powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or RAM ball compatible adapter
- Integrated pitch and roll gauges help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain
- Preloaded street maps with turn by turn directions for North America and South America and preloaded topography, including public land boundaries, 4X4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data
See full specs sheet here
Roam the Unknown
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is a rugged, all-terrain navigator that can easily switch from turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation to topography maps for off-grid guidance in North and South America.
An essential device to include with your overlanding gear, the Overlander features integrated pitch and roll angles as well as a compass, altimeter and barometer to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain. A built-in rechargeable battery means you can even take it beyond your vehicle.
Create a Garmin Explore™ account to plan and map out your next adventure. You can easily record and create routes by tapping the screen on your Overlander navigator. Use your account to wirelessly sync — via Wi-Fi® connectivity¹ — your tracks, routes and waypoints across all your devices.
¹Requires an active Wi-Fi connection
²Active satellite subscription required for inReach device
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.