Interstate Batteries alkaline batteries are known for outrageous dependability and long-lasting power. Use them to power up devices like flashlights, hand-held radios, medical devices and cameras.
- Milliamp hours: 2650
- Voltage: 1.5 Volt
- Battery type: AA
- Termination: Button top similar to alkaline
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- For outrageous dependability and long-lasting power
- Use them to power up devices like flashlights, hand-held radios, medical devices and cameras
- 24 Pack Box of AA Batteries Alkaline from Interstate Battery
- 7 Year Shelf Life at 68 degrees Farenheit
- Our AA Batteries are great for Smoke Detectors, Remote Controls, Digital Cameras, Baby Monitors, Flashlights, Clocks, Toys
- Reliable power for the things that matter most
- Do not attempt to recharge Alkaline double AA batteries, return to Interstate All Battery Center near you.