The GV Widetrail is designed for anyone who requires maximum floatation. This utility shoes extra wide design makes it unique in the market. Recommended for trappers, forestry workers, line cutters, hunters and anyone else who need sto carry a heavy load.
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Entech Decking, rated to -50 celsius, low friction
- Rambus Buckle, easy ratcheting system for quick adjustments
- Comfort Fit Binding
- Energy Saver, pivot system
- Crampons provide grip in icy conditions
- Heel stabilizer system, allows user to walk backwards
|Code||Dimensions in./cm||Snowshoe weight lb/kg||User weight – Off trail lb/kg|
|5546||11 x 28 / 28 x 71||5.85 / 2,65||100-200 / 45-91|
|5547||12 x 33 / 30 x 84||6.17 / 2,80||120-220 / 55-100|
|5548||11 x 38 / 28 x 97||6.67 / 3,03||120-250 / 55-114|
|5549||12 x 42 / 30 x 107||7.31 / 3,32||140-280 / 64-127|
The limited lifetime warranty is only available on GV series. This warranty* covers manufacturing defects on components, which occur during normal use, and will be granted at the discretion of the manufacturer. For any warranty claim, a proof of purchase must be sent along with the snowshoes. For the warranty claim, you just have to go to your GV dealer, they will contact us for the service. Please take note that the snowshoes are covered by a limited lifetime warranty of the product, not the lifetime of the person who purchased them. The average lifetime of snowshoes will be between 5 to 10 years depending on usage.
* For Europe, application and terms of this warranty may vary from one country to another.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
TRADITIONAL – Synthetic lace
TRADITIONAL – Rawhide lace