Add fuel tracking capabilities to your Garmin chartplotter and optimize your boat's fuel economy. The GFS 10 tracks fuel flow use and sends the data to your chartplotter via the Garmin CANet® or NMEA 2000®.
Unlike other fuel flow sensors, the GFS 10 will include fuel level sensing capability when connected to an existing analog fuel gauge or resistive fuel tank sensor. Maximum fuel flow rate for the GFS 10 is 50 gal/hr (189.27 L/hr), and the minimum flow rate is 2 gal/hr (7.57 L/hr).
Note: GPSMAP® 4xx and 5xx series CANet compatible units require a CANet kit to complete the connection. The GFS 10 does not work with diesel engines.
- Design: 3/8 " barbed fittings
- Maximum flow rate: up to 50 GPH per engine
- Minimum flow rate: 2 GPH
- Maximum back pressure: 0.5 PSI at 20 GPH/1.0 PSI at 40 GPH
- Supply voltage: 10-22 V
- Fire resistant: yes (complies with U.S. Coast Guard standards)
- Power/data cable – 25 ft (7.6 m)
- NMEA 2000® drop cable – 6 ft (1.8 m)
What's in the box:
- GFS 10
- Mounting hardware
- Fuel filter
- 4 reusable stainless steel hose clamps
- NMEA 2000 to CANet adapter cable
- NMEA 2000 T connector