Our best-selling baseplate compass–a classic yet modern scouting tool. Brunton reliability, a TruArc™ Global Needle, & tool-free declination adjustment makes this compass essential on any trail.
- dimensions: 4.1" x 2.4" x 0.6" | 10.4 x 6.2 x 1.5 cm
- weight: 1.3 oz | 36 g
- resolution: 2˚ for 0-360˚
- TruArc™ Global Needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use world wide
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north
- Inch/millimeter scales for accurate and effective map work
- 2˚ resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings