Be Your Own Guide with Version 2019 GPS Maps for Quebec!
From the St. Lawrence Lowlands in the south to the remote Arctic tundra of the north and the mature forests, rugged Canadian Shield and countless lakes and rivers in between, Quebec offers limitless opportunities for outdoor adventure. Whether you plan to hike, cycle, ATV, hunt, fish, camp, snowmobile or cross-country ski, our Version 2019 GPS Maps are your ultimate guide to outdoor adventure in the province.
Industry Leading Topographic Contours and Shading
These Garmin-licensed GPS Maps feature the height of cartographic sophistication, giving you the most detailed, easy-to-use and comprehensive maps available for Quebec.
What’s New in Version 2019:
- BRMB GPS Maps are compatible with the new Garmin 66i unit with inReach technology
- Improved our French descriptions for our points of interest
- Enhanced our Routable Roads with close to 250 km of improvements to our backroad network
- Added close to 120 km of new Snowmobile Routes
- Added 50+ new Paddling Routes
- Added close to 45 new Fishing Lakes, Rivers and Streams
- Added 40+ new First Nations Reservations
- Added 15+ new Waterfalls
- Added thousands of mile markers along Railway Corridors
- Enhanced the Snowmobile Route cartography for improved display
- Compatible with latest Garmin 66i unit and inReach technology
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks’ industry-leading topographic maps are trusted by recreationists and industry workers alike, and are even the maps of choice for search and rescue organizations. Also included in the GPS Maps are detailed written descriptions of hunting areas, fishing lakes and rivers, national and provincial parks, wildlife viewing areas, multi-use trails and more. Carefully compiled by our team of outdoor writers and researches, these descriptions include information on access, regulations, difficulty, species and more. With thousands of adventures to take on including hiking, camping, ATVing, snowmobiling, canoeing and kayaking, the only problem you will have is deciding where to go first.
Quebec GPS Map Features:
- 100+ Hunting Areas/Zones de Chasse in QC
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with 1,890+ locations with descriptions and fish species
- 2,000+ Boat Launch locations
- Over 675,000 km of our backroads network combined into one map, including over 150,000 km of routable roads.
- Close to 700 Trails with front country and backcountry locations and descriptions, or 12,000 km+ of trails in total
- Snowmobile Trails with close to 200 trailheads/staging areas and descriptions, or close to 34,000 km of trails in total
- ATV Trails with 125+ trailheads/staging areas and descriptions, or 48,500+ km of trails in total
- Parks with close to 4,000 National, Provincial, Regional Parks and Conservation Areas with descriptions
- 200+ Backcountry campsites
- 750+ Campground and Picnic locations
- Paddling with 400+ paddling route access points descriptions and portage locations, or close to 500 km of routes in total
- 185+ Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- 125 Wildlife Viewing locations and descriptions
- 1,100+ City, Town and Community locations
- 85,000+ searchable land and water geographic features
- Garmin-licensed & compatible with Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™.
- Includes all standard Garmin features such as Find tool, city navigation and more.
- Preloaded 1:20,000 / 1:50,000 base scale seamless topographic maps.
- Industry leading cartographic contours and shaded relief for all of Québec.
- Provides 3D views and the highest level of map detail available on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™.
- Searchable BRMB descriptions and activity information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails, ski areas and more.