Whether you work or play outdoors, frogg toggs has the right waterproof rain gear for your application. We've got you covered with everything from emergency ponchos, waders, rain suits, and rain jackets, to hardcore foul-weather rain gear designed for the toughest conditions you will face. The Pilot Series from Frogg Toggs brings superior waterproofing and unmatched breathability for anything mother nature throws your way.
DriPore Gen 2 waterproof fabric with >15,000 mm waterproof and >10,000 MVTR breath ability.
- Fully taped and sealed seams
- Vented, removable hood
- Internal adjustable wrist gaskets
- Beefy #8 chest zipper
- New, insulated liner retention system (Co-Pilot insulated puff jacket and vest liner sold separately.)
- New, larger internal dry storage pocket
- TEFLON DWR coating
- Multiple accessory D-rings
- E-Z push hood and hem cord locks
- Zippered, external chest storage and hand-warmer pockets.
- Outer Layer: Polyester – durable, breathable, lightweight, abrasion-resistant and supple
- Middle Layer: DriPore Gen 2 – extreme water hold-out, maximum breathability, ultra-flexible and lightweight
- Inner Layer: Micro-textured tricot fabric – soft, smooth, cool and lightweight. The micro-texture reduces skin contact for a light, cool wearing experience.
The Frogg Toggs Pilot II™ Guide Rain Jacket is made with a DriPore Gen2® – 100% waterproof – layer for extreme water holdout while providing maximum breathability. Packed with features, the Pilot II is ultra-flexible and perfect for any outdoor adventure. Features include a vented, removable hood with cord locks, zippered chest and handwarmer pockets to provide ample storage, splash-resistant zippers w/ internal storm flap keep air circulating through the jacket while also keeping it water resistant. A Shock cord/barrel lock adjustable waist ensures a secure and comfortable fit. Internal zips will hold the Co-Pilot liner and allow the jacket to..
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer an exclusive lifetime warranty on Pilot II™gear. Our warranty does not cover damage indicted by tree branches, fish hooks, fillet knives, shotguns, chainsaws, falling down a mountain, failure of your chute to open, fire-walking, becoming a porcupine’s love interest, gator wrestling or any similar brushes with Mother Nature and its inhabitants. Losing the removable hood is not covered under warranty, but we will sell you another one at a VERY reasonable price.