Certified Intrinsically Safe Focusable LED Flashlight
What is a Safety Rated Flashlight? In some working environments, flashlights are needed that can be safely operated when explosive gases, liquids, dusts, or fibers are present. Flashlights that have been certified as instrinsically safe are designed in such a way that they will not be a source of ingition in those hazardous environments.
• HIGH (235 lumens): 6 hours / 116 meters
• LOW (62 lumens): 13 hours / 16 meters
• Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous conditions
• Adjustable beam - flood to spot
• Power button lock-down
• Built-in Hydrogen gas release valve
• Tamper-proof battery carriage design
• Rubberized side grips
• Removable spring-loaded belt clip
• Spring-loaded, twist-to-activate ON/OFF
• Lanyard included
• Powered by 4 AA batteries (included)
(Only use the following battery types for replacement:
Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, Rayovac AL-AA(815),
or Varta 4906)
• 0.31 lbs.
• (H) 7.24" X (W) 2.04" X (D) 2.04"