Support breast cancer awareness and those afflicted with this terrible disease! October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and each year in October, NEBO teams up with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) to help fight breast cancer and support its victims. This year, we have brought back the MYPAL, a rechargeable personal alarm and light. For every MYPAL sold, NEBO will donate a portion of sales to NBCF (rated 4/4 stars by Charity Navigator).
The various light modes in the MYPAL make it perfect for any emergency or task at hand, and the 400 lumen TURBO mode can light up any space.The MYPAL also features an ear-piercing, 115dB safety alarm and distress strobe to provide safety right at your fingertips. The MYPAL’s compact size fits perfectly in a purse or on a key chain.
5 LIGHT MODES + TURBO + ALARM
• High (150 lumens) - 1 hour / 51 meters
• Medium (50 lumens) - 2 hours / 31 meters
• Low (15 lumens) - 5 hours / 18 meters
• Green - 40 hours / 1 meter
• Red - 40 hours / 1 meter
• Turbo (400 lumens) - 40 seconds / 82 meters
• Alarm & Strobe (115dB / 400 lumens)
• Fully rechargeable
• 115dB emergency alarm
• Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum;
water and impact-resistant
• Mode recall feature
• Battery charging indicator
• Keyring and carabiner clip
• 2 top-positioned buttons to independently
control light and alarm
• Micro USB to USB charging cable included
• Powered by rechargeable battery (included)
(Recharge time: 2 hours)
• 0.08 lbs.
• (H) 2.125” x (W) 1.4” x (D) 0.75”