Create a cozy atmosphere.
From the backyard to the backcountry, the ML6 Warm lantern will keep your outdoor adventures bright and powered. This lantern by Ledlenser offers state-of-the-art lens technology to ensure glare-free and optimal soft, warm white light distribution with maximum energy efficiency (up to 750 lumens). Its hook, removable stand and magnetic bottom mean that all setup possibilities are covered. Additionally, the ML6 can also be used as a power bank to recharge other electronic devices via USB output. Now there’s nothing to stop you from creating a warm and pleasant atmosphere, wherever you are.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defence
- Pulse - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the lantern
- Power Bank Functionality - with USB connection for recharging electronic devices like cell phones, etc.
- Fluorescent Elements - to make it easier to find the light in the dark
- Mounting Options - rubber hook for hanging the light, integrated magnet for mounting it on metal surfaces, and a removable stand with an extra built-in metal hook that can be flipped out
- Dimmable Light - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- IP66 - Dust-proof and protected against powerful water jets
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.
Ledlenser ML6 Warm
- LED Configuration18 x Power LED
- Luminosity1MAX 750 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Battery Duration1MAX 70 h - MIN 4 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery1x Li-ion 18650 3.6V
- Battery Capacity211.52 Wh
- Water ResistanceIP54
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused)178 mm
- Head Diameter42 mm
- Weight280 g