chemically strengthened glass
Width: 21.0 mm
Small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 122-188 mm.
Large fits wrists with a circumference of 148-215 mm circumference
|DISPLAY SIZE||0.38" x 0.76" (9.7 mm x 19.3 mm)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||72 x 144 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
Small/medium: 24.1 g
|BATTERY LIFE||GPS mode: Up to 8 hours
Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
|MEMORY/HISTORY||7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data|
Smart Fitness Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features² such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life³: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
There’s a lot of get-up-and-move packed into this fitness tracker¹. Though it’s compact enough to suit any occasion, vívosport features built-in GPS, which lets you accurately track your activities outside while also including a variety of indoor activities.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.