domed sapphire crystal
Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
|CASE MATERIAL||fiber-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover|
|QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE||
included (26 mm)
51 x 51 x 17.5 mm
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||240 x 240 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|BATTERY LIFE||Smartwatch mode: Up to 12 days
GPS/HR mode: Up to 20 hours
UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 35 hours
|WATER RATING||10 ATM|
Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office.
Map Your Route to Success
Whether you’re on training maneuvers or just out for a jog, the tactix Charlie watch’s built-in mapping and navigation features help keep you oriented and on course. Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded, with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking.
Navigate the Outdoors Your Way
In addition to map-based guidance, your tactix watch also provides a set of ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors to guide you on or off the beaten path.
Built-in Tactical Features
The watch’s tactical features include Jumpmaster activity, projected waypoints and a dual-format GPS Coordinate Data Page that supports display of MGRS, degrees/minutes/seconds and more.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery
For serious physical training and fitness activities, tactix Charlie offers advanced performance monitoring capabilities. Training status is a new tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Custom Apps, Watch Faces and More
You can customize your tactix Charlie with free downloads from our Connect IQ™ store. Change your watch face, add data fields, or get apps and widgets for information at a glance.
Garmin is continually working with top companies and developers to build strategic relationships that add even more value to your tactix Charlie multisport watch. Names such as Uber, Strava, AccuWeather and many others offer apps and enhancements that let you tailor your watch to fit your lifestyle in more ways than ever.