They might be small, but don't underestimate these tough little notebooks. This is a notebook that can be brought anywhere and survive any weather. These 3 1/4" x 4 5/8" waterproof notebooks have a Field-Flex cover and 24 numbered pages printed on all-weather paper. Universal page pattern is perfect for note-taking and scaled drawings
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 24 pages / 12 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your stapled notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- COVER MATERIAL: Field-Flex is Rite in the Rain's most flexible cover material. Mud and water run right off, protecting your field notes in adverse weather conditions.
- BINDING: Tough nickel-plated rust-resistant staples hold the notebook together.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.